1 BBL still waiting to use this thing...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newb

Reaction score
557273_3599289189597_45109072_n.jpg

bought this setup because 5 gallons just was never enough, but my friends all have to work all the time (or at least when its time to brew) -seems they aren't busy bottling day though... maybe i should stop letting them take some home?? So yeah i figure it would be tough brewing that much without a second person for pumps and the grain mill and and various other things, especially since i've only been doing this for like 2 years now haha but this month... this month its getting put to use for sure

I have kettle envy. If you decide you're never going to get around using that thing, you should gift it my direction ;)

If you weren't in Texas I'd say you're welcome to help me break them in. It's to bad the closest HBC to me is like an hour away.

That would be like 330 bottles! But I'm guessing that you have the ability to keg judging by the corny peaking out from under the table.

You plan bottle 1 BBL? You're brave.

Oh no sir... There is a fine line between brave and crazy. The cost and time for all the bottles I haven't even looked into. I have some half barrel kegs cleaned up that are looking very thirsty.

According to the AHA website there are a few local clubs you might be able to get together with. Some of them seem to have a website listed that no longer exists but a few can still be reached. You are in a tough part of the state. I thought I found one local but google maps tricked me.

According to the AHA website there are a few local clubs you might be able to get together with. Some of them seem to have a website listed that no longer exists but a few can still be reached. You are in a tough part of the state. I thought I found one local but google maps tricked me.

Thanks for looking for me anyways but yeah I checked into it close ones are all dead. Maybe I should just get some people together to start one?

Back