Help!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kklikas

Reaction score
I have been brewing for about a year from extracts and everything has been going great. My last two batch's have been really bad. They are all upper pallett - no body at all. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

kklikas said:
I have been brewing for about a year from extracts and everything has been going great. My last two batch's have been really bad. They are all upper pallett - no body at all. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

1st thing I think of is infection due to poor sanatation. Also its hard to say what you are doing without more specifics on the recipe. Is it the style of beer you are brewing is just not as full bodied? Are you fermenting at a too high of a temperature for the yeast you are using? Are you not doing a vigorous boil?
Verm

The last two batches I brewed were a nut brown ale and an oktoberfest. Both brews that should have a good amount of body to them. I used an ale yeat in both recipes and the brew fermented between 76 and 78 degrees.

Latest posts

Back