Corona Mill on sale (ebay)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilserbrewer

BIAB Expert Tailor
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
Edit...apparently this might be some sort of daily special?? Search Ebay for "corn grinder", good luck if this is what you are looking for.

Just a heads up for anyone looking to buy an inexpensive mill. "Discount Tommy" appears to be discounting Corona style mills. Cheap mill and reasonable shipping.

No affiliation, just thought I'd pass along the info. Buy it now...$17 + 8 shipping, $25 total, Or "make offer" and see how low Tommy will go?

NEW Premium Cast Iron Corn Grinder Wheat Grain Nut Mill - eBay (item 220405897538 end time May-29-09 18:01:03 PDT)

Edit / Disclaimer - These mills can effectively be used to crush grain. Be advised that they do require set-up and adjustment, and perhaps minor modifications prior to use. They are very rugged but are crudely manufactured. Do your own research!

Corona mills are the lowest on the totem pole when it comes to milling quality. If you can find a HB shop that has a mill near you that may be a good alternative. This sounds a little too cheap to be of any quality.

delete post....sorry

don't delete the post! there are still mills available...just go to the website and you'll see them.

i bought a mill from discount tommy several months ago....it didn't say so on the box, but it was stamped as a corona.

as to longneck's comment about corona mill's place on the totem pole, plenty of people make good beer with them. mine's plenty tasty. for less than $20, you can't beat it. again, the one i got from discount tommy was indeed a corona brand mill.

here is the same item listed 'sale 20% off'
link

i dont know if you guys know about live cashback on ebay but you can get 8% cashback here link should be on top right. you will need to sign up for account.

Back