My first brew with pics.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muntzster

Reaction score
This was from my mr. beer kit, which was a stupid thing to buy because I already bought my carboys and equipment inplace of it.
1df1.jpg

2pj7.jpg
- The last bottle where I pretty much dumped everything, including the yeast in. yummm
3sc9.jpg

Will it be safe to store the bottles in a bucket like this, just incase they explode. BTW the beer doesn't taste horrible for being this kit.

Idk why but two pics wont show up.

Well I can't say what that looks like (looks like something Cheesefood would find)... but I think it should be in one of the safe places here... people are at work screwing around on the internet when they should be working and that pic is comming up on thier screen now :D

Beer Snob said:
Well I can't say what that looks like (looks like something Cheesefood would find)... but I think it should be in one of the safe places here... people are at work screwing around on the internet when they should be working and that pic is comming up on thier screen now :D

jizzywizzie?

Back