Clubs in Farmington Hills area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RQDanno

Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone part of, or know of, any clubs in the Farmington Hills area? Recently moved here and looking to join a club. I reached out to the two in the city on the AHA site and didn't get any responses, so I figure those are a bust!

Sons of Liberty meet out of Liberty Street in Plymouth on the first Monday of each month. Though they try and meet off location roughly every other meeting. The next meeting is targeted for Farmington Brewing Company. Date might not be that first Monday though depending on their availability.

I had spoke too soon. The Feb meeting is for club members only. March's meeting will be upstairs at Liberty Street on 3/2/2015 @ 7pm

If it's not too far a drive.....

KGB meets at Kuhnhenn Brewing in Warren

http://kgb-club.org

First Monday of the Month - Next is Feb 2nd
All are welcome.

Steve

F.O.R.D club (Fermental Order of Renaissance Draughtsmen) meets at Ashley's in Westland. From our facebook page...
The Fermental Order of Renaissance Draughtsmen is a homebrewed beer and wine making club. Founded in 1993, the club was created and is still affiliated with the Ford Employee Recreational Association (FERA.) We meet at Ashley's Westland, 7525 Wayne Rd, Westland, Michigan 48185, every 4th Tuesday of the month, excluding November and December, when meetings are rescheduled around the holidays

Back