anyone in the Ft. Myers/Naples area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am on the mailing list for the one at Brewing daily, but I have not been able to make a meeting yet. Might have to check out the other one.

Ill be attending the TTMW 13th gathering... am considering bringing my burner, propane, boil kettle and equiptment.

Bring recipes if you have them...and samples if you have any. I am the founding member of this group and it is so nice to see more than 3 people at the meetings. Eat first as we have been sampling many:D:ban::mug:

Yeah, I am already on the brewing daily list. :)

Just need to find time to make a meeting.

Will have to pass on info to my friend in Naples, I got him into homebrewing again after he gave it up year's ago. His first FL batch was a bust because package from Northern Brewer sat outside for too long because he was in Orlando on business. Told him to try dry yeast next time!

Matthew at Brewing Daily is my choice in Naples (close to my house)...he is good people. I travel a ton so have not made any meetings but my guys say they have a good time.

Yeah, I have been in to Matt's store a couple times. A lil bit of a drive for me, but worth it. I need life to get out of the way so I can check out a meeting. Should be bottling batch #2 in the next week or so, and wouldn't mind getting around some guys to soak up a little knowledge.

I am going to post this in a couple places so I apologize for that in advance but I know there are people out there to drink with. I have a growler of Cigar City Apple Brandy Hunahpu's that I want to drink this weekend or sometime next week. Have a bunch of other stuff to crack open for a legitimate tasting. My wife is preggers so can't drink with me and we are here on a temporary basis as we moved back from Europe recently which also means I haven't brewed for a while. looking for some beer geeks to share with. Live in Naples, can host something. Will be driving from RSW Sat night so could meet in Ft Myers. contact me at [email protected] and hopefully we can get something going.

yeah, the 25th at 630 at time to make wine...
considering hosting a brew night after, in my front yard. rather than running my equipment around.

anybody around the Naples area want to allow me to drop by and pull some CO2 off their tank? completely random I know-I have a screw-top growler of Brandy Hunahpu that (by mishap) hit some heated conditions and leaked a bit. There is still carbonation but rather than opening it and chancing a mediocre flat beer I would like to carb it using one of my carbonator caps (ball lock) for a 1 or 2L bottle. I sold all my kegging stuff in preparation for a move otherwise I would handle this myself. Of course I will be happy to share the beer with you for your troubles and if it turns out the beer is not worth drinking I will bring along something else worth drinking to share for your effort and allowing me to crash your house.
if anyone is interested hit me back at 239-961-5238
thanks Adam

I'm in Cape Coral,i have been doing different ciders for a year now and am about to start some beers,i don't drink much beer but love Lambic.

Hangar 41 Winery and Brew Shop
& Time To Make Wine
10970 South Cleveland Ave #304
Fort Myers, FL 33907

239-542-8466

Pretty good selection. Onsite Milling. Fresh Yeast and Hops. GREAT customer service!

Hangar 41 Brew Club meets the second Thursday of every Month at the shop at 6:30 PM.
Bring some beer for tasting and trading!

Support Local Business!

Hi All, I am in fort myers. when is the next meeting? Anyone what to brew? I have one other friend that brews in the area, but he is rarely available.

Hi All, I am in fort myers. when is the next meeting? Anyone what to brew? I have one other friend that brews in the area, but he is rarely available.

I just started brewing again after a 12 year hiatus. Give me a pm when your going to brew and I'll try stopping by. My schedule is crazy though because my wife travels weekly for work.

Yeah Hangar 41! Just posting to keep the thread current. New brewer here, and love Time to make Wine. Great selection of grains, hops, and yeasts. Looking forward to this month's meeting. :ban:

Back