...And the Freaks Come Out at Night

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arneba28

Reaction score
I work some odd hours so I am on here basically between 1pm and 3pm and then again usually between 2am and 5am.

My point is this drastic difference in the responces I get to posts, and its great...durring the day they are very informative, slightly critical but always helpful...at night they are helpful and short and sometimes comical..I love it.:drunk: :mug:

Also depends on your timezone. When it's 3 AM for you, it's midnight for me, and I'm barely an hour into my workday. You know, I post here a lot at night.... :p

paulthenurse said:
I work 7pm -7 am in a city ER. You have NO IDEA about what freaks come out at night. No freaking idea.

So as I sip my coffee right now, you're sipping homebrew? :rockin:

+1 on a funny observation! Ask me a question about midnight eastern time and see what you get:drunk: :D

Actually, I just finished up the last glass of a nice red from the Duoro Valley in Portugal. Hot tip. If you like wine and you've never been,going to the Duoro Valley in Portugal is like stumbling across California in 1960. And it's WICKED cheap! SWMBO and I brought home 3 cases of wine from out last trip there. Ya we may have left 'a few' items of clothing behind and we may have had to buy an extra suitcase or two but OMG! What a fantastic and gorgeous area. It shouldn't be possible to grow anything in the crumbled rock that makes up the landscape there, much less vines that produce such fantastic wines, but those Portagee vinters got the mojo.

paulthenurse said:
I work 7pm -7 am in a city ER. You have NO IDEA about what freaks come out at night. No freaking idea.

OH I know the freaks!! I am with a fire company in my town and we get some odd **** at night. and for anyone that knows Lockport, NY, its just strange out there...I ran with a Fire Department out there..22,000 residents , 18,000 in trailor parks,and not the nice trailor parks..thats where the freaks come out

Back