What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
making room in the fridge

SAM_2521.JPG

Its the hype on here. session? I can see that Lol. what's the abv? It's good

Sent from the town of Rock Ridge. "Excuse me while I whip this out"

Lots of stuff is hyped here. Just do what NEBCO says- "Drink it. It's good."

Gandhi is 8.8%.

I'm drinking a Capital Brewery Blonde Doppelbock.
It's 7.9% and pretty smooth and dank, kinda like drinking a malty glass of plum sunshine...if that's a thing?

Finally got my hands on a 4 pack of Left Hand Wake Up Dead Nitro. I really enjoy the standard (especially at $6 a bomber) but this... wow!

2014-03-06 22.12.55.jpg

Brew day turned into having to work all floccing day and sit in four, hour-long meetings. Don't you hate it when that happens?

Second mug of Coff.

Regretting staying up to watch that abomination of a hockey game last night. Coffee is not working. I need something stronger. But what? Hmmmm.....

Orange juice & water. Barely keeping the plague at my house from taking me down.

Coffee Stout? Irish Coffee? ;)

That may have the opposite effect I'm looking for.

On a related note, there's a brew pub literally right next door to where I work. It's been there the whole time I've been working here. They make good beer and it's reasonably priced. Why I don't come back from lunch buzzed every day is beyond me. Certainly would make getting quotes on materials a little more interesting (and/or challenging).

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

Coffee. More than I want but less than I need as I'm surrounded by people at work who all want to solve problems that don't exist just to have their voices heard. Just dragging my Friday out...

The last of my roasted El Salvadorian coffee. Gonna hit up a local brewery after work to try their most recent brew, a sour-mashed Kentucky Common which has been getting good reviews. Hopefully I don't forget to roast more coffee when I get home or else I am stuck with commercial garbage for the weekend.

Water at the office. Couple of photos from the tour of stranahans last night.
Snowflake tempranillo - 2 year old whiskey that is then aged in wine barrels and then a couple shots of the rack house.

If you ever get the chance to take a tour, i recommend it.

1394206547026.jpg

1394206612887.jpg

1394206630086.jpg

Codeine. :-(

Sent from my iPod touch using Home Brew

I feel like that frown should be a smile with codeine. :)

Drinking milk. Trying to figure out a recipe for Sam Adams Imperial White. Using a couple ideas on the net seems to be pushing me in a fairly good direction but questioning how people came up with the hop additions when the hops are right on their site. :confused: Anyway, just trying to stay very very busy for the next 5 days.

Water at the office. Couple of photos from the tour of stranahans last night.
Snowflake tempranillo - 2 year old whiskey that is then aged in wine barrels and then a couple shots of the rack house.

If you ever get the chance to take a tour, i recommend it.

I took that tour. Great tour. I want to live in the barrel room. The smell is amazing!

Having this while bottling a home brew during meetings.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394212463.278051.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Back