FastRack - FastFerment Giveaway - Open to all!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The Fourth of July is fast-approaching, and in order to celebrate, let's run another short contest!

hbt-fast-ferment-giveaway.jpg

FastRack is giving away their newest product (winner will not receive until August as it's in pre-production) the FastFerment!

FastFerment is the newest and best plastic conical fermenter to enter the market. It is designed to improve your wine making and beer brewing experience, and most of all the quality of your finished product. FastFerment is easy, saves time, and saves money.

hbt-fastferment-giveaway-2.jpg

Rules & Entry:

Post to this thread.

This giveaway is open to all members regardless of their membership status.

Drawing:

On July 10th I will close this thread with a drawing on July the 11th.

Thanks to FastRack for another awesome donation, and please be sure to visit their site and check out their newest product, the FastFerment!

http://www.thefastrack.ca/main/fastferment

hbt-fastrack-logo.jpg

No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to Entries must be received by July 10th, 2014. Void where prohibited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in

I don't remember if I registered for this one yet or not, so if I did, please disregard this post :(

In!!! I'd like to test one of these bad boys out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back