• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzbrew

Reaction score
I am experimenting with growing hops. I planted 10 rhizomes last April and the hops are nearing maturity. Most folks know that first year hops are sparse and low yielding. I'm offering the entire crop to any home brewer in the area who cares to meet me on my property and pick them. 5 plants are Cascade Hops and 5 are Centennial. If you wanted to offer me a growler of your home brew after it is done it would be most appreciated but that would be up to you.

My property is near Hansville WA about 7 miles north of 4 corners in Kingston on Hansville Road. I can send you photos after contact so you can see what you are getting.

Buzz

Have not set myself up for home brewing yet. That is a future project for me. That's why I planted the hops this year. I figure by the time I'm set up in another year or so I should have more than enough plants for my own use.

Man I wish I lived in wa. My family is from spokane. If you have extra and wouldn't mind shipping I'll pay for it! Either way mighty nice of you

Latest posts

Back