• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ebay find: 5 gallon Corney Kegs, 4 pack

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hambone

Reaction score
There is a sale right now on 5 gallon Cornelius kegs. You can get a 4 pack for $98.79 plus shipping. Just type in Home Brewing and scroll down.

I'm always shocked by the price of kegs. My LHBS sells them for $27 reconditioned.

So 27 x 4 = 108....

You saying the price overall is to high period for all kegs? Granted the shipping is usually $40+ but for folks who have no local supplier you don't have many options.

That's what I'm saying...the shipping ruins the price. I understand people buying at that price if they don't have a local brew shop. All I meant was that everytime I see kegs for sale, it seems like a rediculous price when you figure in shipping.

That's what I'm saying...the shipping ruins the price. I understand people buying at that price if they don't have a local brew shop. All I meant was that everytime I see kegs for sale, it seems like a rediculous price when you figure in shipping.

Gotcha, well in my state homebrewing beer is illegal so we have no LHBS! And yes shipping kills it but not much choice!!

My lhbs sells them for $37+tax

I have bought 10 online, and 2 from craigslist avg price has been about $28 shipping included.

Fwiw pedalbiker has been the best deal/condition I have found besides the CL score

Kegconnection.com has 4 packs for $98.95 til the end of the month- I was thinking of driving up there and picking up 4 while the deal is going. Haven't started kegging yet, but it's around the corner...:ban:

^^^ kegconnection.com is the vendor on ebay that I was talking about. i live in louisiana and the shipping would have been around $25

ah! you may want to see if there's a difference in shipping if you go through their website...if not, I'd still buy from them seeing as they get nothing but awesome feedback on HBT

has any one used cornykeg.com the price is almost too good to be true. I can't tell if its a scam or something.

cornykeg.com is no-good according to the reviews on this site. I have bought 16 kegs from pedalbiker and they are top notch. Awesome customer service and prices that can't be beat!

I bought that same four pack off of ebay, and my total for four kegs was 118 including shipping, which is far better than the 40 dollars a keg my LHBS sells them for

The Chicago company sells single handle kegs in a 4 pack and with shipping it comes to $105. I prefer the single handle kegs because you can actually clean the top. The regular plastic tops ones are always so dirty and that plastic is impossible to clean.

Latest posts

Back