Ahh... my freezer is full!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SavageSteve

Reaction score
It may only hold four kegs, but damn if I don't feel good about it being full!

full-freezer.jpg

Of course, I could always fit three more in my kitchen refrigerator...:rolleyes:

-Steve

Solution #1 Invest in new storage capacity

Solution #2 Drink faster

Solution #3 Invite your HBT friends over to assist with inventory control

Awesome! If my kitchen keezer held more than 2 kegs, like 4, I would not have felt it necessary to build a 90 cubic foot fridge in the basement. Now I've got two kegs upstairs and another 5 tapped downstairs, plus 2 more chilled and charged and waiting for open taps, plus one more just kegged and carbing.

Scary thing is that I only drink about one keg per month. So I have 9 months worth of beer in keg. And I so want to brew but at some point it just becomes ridiculous.

Luckily the Eagles season begins tomorrow.

Luckily the Eagles season begins tomorrow.

and that my friend will always cause a man to drink. . .damn the curse of being an Eagles fan. . .they just keep pulling me in. Here's to a good season ending with a victory in early Feb. :mug:

Solution #2 Drink faster

#1 Been thinking about a chest freezer to fit 6, but I'm not in a position right now to do that.

#2 OK, coach!

#3 Party at Steve's? Hmm... that sounds dangerous!

-Steve

Solution #2 Drink faster

#1 Been thinking about a chest freezer to fit 6, but I'm not in a position right now to do that.

#2 OK, coach!

#3 Party at Steve's? Hmm... that sounds dangerous!

-Steve

Solution #4: bottle from the keg using BMBF and send to your HBT friends :mug: That way you can keep on brewing. I believe I see an Octoberfest in the back, I'll take a sixer ;)

Thanks Ceedubya.
Kinda upset though that no one offered up an alternative answer to what BMBF stood for.(see SWMBO, EAC, etc.)

Just 3500 miles from The Bask Country to Connecticut :ban:, If you want I can help you to empty your freezer, I have a rowboat and some spare time.

Back