Label Templates?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marko73

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am going to be bottling an Amber Ale this weekend :rockin: and I want to do something different with the label.

I have never done anything to creative; just the name and bottling date mostly. I have seen the seal / label generator on this site, but was wondering if anyone knew of any other templates that you can drop text and pictures into.

Has anyone seen a label template of sorts?

Thanks for any ideas!

something like that would be a good piece of software to create.

Have layers to choose from where you could select them and add text. hmmmmmm!

Hi all,

I am going to be bottling an Amber Ale this weekend :rockin: and I want to do something different with the label.

I have never done anything to creative; just the name and bottling date mostly. I have seen the seal / label generator on this site, but was wondering if anyone knew of any other templates that you can drop text and pictures into.

Thanks for any ideas!

We have templates at our design studio to help get you started. You can move all the images/text around or drop in your own. They are fully customizable but give you a good base to work with if you want. Also the labels are not one and done, they are totally reusable.

I designed mine in powerpoint, so that I can go back and edit the texts, very easy and quick. when done highlight all then group together and save as a picture. from there you can put them into a word document and resize to what you want and print however many you want. here is the one I made for example

Label.png

Nah, I was just giving you a hard time...never heard of anyone doing graphic work in Powerpoint.

Yea, illustrator, indesign, or photoshop are usually the norm.

Hi all,

Thanks for any ideas!

What size do you need? And what kind of file format?

I could throw something together quick if you want

Nah, I was just giving you a hard time...never heard of anyone doing graphic work in Powerpoint.

Sorry don't know the other programs and being a full time student and working, I don't have much time to learn more programs, as I already have about 30 I need for my major along with programming as well. PowerPoint was quick with predetermined shapes and such

Ok. So I found some beer label templates :ban:

They will print them on a roll of labels. I found a guy who made a pretty

But I heard that a lot (most) of beer labels are glued on?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back