Perlicks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteOz77

Reaction score
I see a lot of you guys use Perlick faucets. I can't seem to find any in AUS, so I am cruising the bay looking for some.

What's the going rate?

Is THIS a decent price?

You could also use the Ventmatics. Although I have to say that the price generally isn't much different than the Perlick. Both a fine faucets.

Gedvondur

I paid $28 through Superprod.com, but now they have them listed for $31.

nice price... I tried to check shipping to my area and they wanted the demographics first. I hate it when they want to know all about you before quoting shipping. Its not like the store owner is walking through the desert to deliver to me.

Shipping is pretty bad, but I'm sure they will combine shipping, and I would buy 5 of them at once.

Thanks for the feedback... it looks like $30-$35 is a fair price then.

Just wanted to say that the perlicks, or Ventimatics are great for a patio setup. Right now I have my kegerator outside until I can learn to refill kegs without hitting a faucet and giving my feet an alcohol bath. The great thing is even living in a bug jungle the faucets are bone dry and no bugs. It's worth the price tag as long as you can keep shipping cost to a minimum.

I have five used Perlick Brass Colored I would sell for $20.00 each plus shipping. or all 5 for 75.00 plus shipping

Back