What's your profession?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Retired from Varian Medical Systems. Worked for 31 years doing installation and service on linear accelerators used for radiation therapy cancer treatment and industrial applications.

Seems like most people are Engineers of some sort on here, I myself am an Engineering Technology student at Purdue, just wondering what profession everyone is. Just trying to see if there are any correlations between professions and brewing!
Thanks!
I was a union carpenter for almost 25 yrs,but in June 2017 we moved to Alabama and I instead transferred to a Union Millwright local.
I make engineers look good, because it doesn't always work on paper or a CAD program.
I enjoy it so much more.

I've got a BA in biblical and theological studies, an MA in biblical exegesis.

Moved to a foreign country and I teach English.

I.T. and business project manager. I could think of at least 10 things I'd rather do, but here I am.....looking for retirement (7 years more) so I have more time to brew.

Petrochemical consultant to the stars. Haven't worked a nine to five since Jan 2011. Occasional consulting, expert witnessing and modeling keep me in beer money. I call it retired. Wife hates that term.

Back