8.8 cu ft keezers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antler

Reaction score
I've searched everywhere for a solid answer but can't find for sure how many cornies you can fit into the kenmore 8.8. 6 cornies and a tall & skinny co2 tank( like the medical tanks) will hopefully fit, that's my intentions at this point in time.

Anyone with pics?

Antler said:
I've searched everywhere for a solid answer but can't find for sure how many cornies you can fit into the kenmore 8.8. 6 cornies and a tall & skinny co2 tank( like the medical tanks) will hopefully fit, that's my intentions at this point in time.

Anyone with pics?

I'm traveling, but can provide a pic and measurements when I get back home next Monday. I have the black 8.8 kenmore with a 3 tap tower (no collar) from keg connection. I keep 2 cornies, a commercial sixtel, and my 10 lb co2 on the floor. I often have a 7.5 gallon as my commercial (love lagunitas IPA). I have a bit of room left, which has made me wonder if I could fit 3 cornies and a commercial on the floor with a 5 lb co2 on the hump. It's just not a need for me right now. 6 would be tough without a collar, but I don't leverage the hump. Hope this helps. I love it, btw, and it doesn't dominate the room it's in (wife buy-in!).

Here are a couple pics of my 8.8 Kenmore setup. I have 5 ball locks in it now and it will hold 6 with my 5lb co2 tank.

2011-05-07%2011.20.52.jpg

2011-05-07%2011.21.32.jpg

That looks good. No way of fitting 5 on the floor by the looks of it. I was hoping to fit 6. Changed my mind on the tank, I can get 20lb tanks at work for ~40 bucks, so thats what I'll be using. I'll be going with a good 8-10" of collar.

Looks like you might be able to fit that co2 tank to the far right corner, if so you could probably get two kegs on the hump.

I have one of these. No way to fit 5 on the floor. Not even tightly. 4 on the floor, but a 7# dia. CO2 (or smaller) will fit down there with them, if you want to fit two cornys on the hump.

Back