What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is for you finsfan

ForumRunner_20131212_200531.png

Drinking a cloud hopper IIPA. Its made only an hour and a half away. Homer beer? This is a damn fine IIPA, and one of my favorite brewery bottle caps

ForumRunner_20131212_204033.jpg

Drinking a cloud hopper IIPA. Its made only an hour and a half away. Homer beer? This is a damn fine IIPA, and one of my favorite brewery bottle caps

I was very impressed with that one!! As a Wildcats fan I would think you wouldn't drink something brewed in Lawrence. :ban:

I was very impressed with that one!! As a Wildcats fan I would think you wouldn't drink something brewed in Lawrence. :ban:

Trust me when I say it was hard to like this brewery. The two really good ones they make tho are this and their Oktoberfest. Everything else isn't that impressive

Also, you should note the kstate cup in the background to off set this jay hawk mess :D

Having a couple of finger's worth of highland park 18. Nightcap!!!!!!!!! Too dark and too damn cold. Perfect for scotch.

Trust me when I say it was hard to like this brewery. The two really good ones they make tho are this and their Oktoberfest. Everything else isn't that impressive

Also, you should note the kstate cup in the background to off set this jay hawk mess :D

True.. that beer is the first one I have really been impressed with... and im a ku fan. A lil worried this year tho

Good mexican ipa. Its kinda intense in a cloying way. Last of the sixer over probably 6 months, and I would say, I like it,like it,like it. Still has intense aromas,very strong toasted malts and matching sweetness as well as a very strong bitterness. Malty as hell,piney as hell strong fruit. Good ipa underated bad ratings. Ive grown to like it. I admit I bought it with kinda low exptectations but was proved wrong.

mexican ipa.jpg

Frankenwild, too lazy for a pic. I really need to start brewing at least two batches of long term wilds per month. Must get barrels.

Back