Headin' South Boys...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking that the law was after him or something. Quick fleeing to Mexico is the only reason I can see for wanting to live in TX. ;)

-walker

Walker-san said:
I was thinking that the law was after him or something. Quick fleeing to Mexico is the only reason I can see for wanting to live in TX. ;)

-walker

Could be. Could also be trying to convince his sister to say good bye to that donkey for good and return home where she can regain her dignity.

Cheesefood said:
Could be. Could also be trying to convince his sister to say good bye to that donkey for good and return home where she can regain her dignity.

Ah, the donkey f*cking chick... Now THERE'S a pleasant image to fall asleep with. Thanks.

Oh.. that reminds me... have you checked out tubgirl on the web? No? Just google her. Impressive.

-walker

Walker-san said:
Ah, the donkey f*cking chick... Now THERE'S a pleasant image to fall asleep with. Thanks.

Oh.. that reminds me... have you checked out tubgirl on the web? No? Just google her. Impressive.

-walker

You JUST found tubgirl? She's been around forever.

If you really want to have some fun on the web and if you use FireFox, download StumbleUpon. Best web gadget EVER.

EP, you driving down there?

If you are.... and if you are a gun owner, whatever you do, be VERY careful not to even have one loose shotgun shell rolling around under your seat. They will hang your arse out to dry if they even find a tiny 22 rimfire round on you. Strange but true....

Have a safe trip!

Latest posts

Back