I Am HBT EAC Group

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll join, I like the community here, but I am sick of answering the same questions over and over and over again.

I won't join, but I'll be a guest speaker. Oh hell, just read all my posts and you'll know what you're talking about.

Fine. I'm in.

I finally found that thread yesterday. I had wondered what EAC was. All I have to say is ROFL. I had to pick my self off the floor more than once. I still consider my self a noob, maybe one day I will earn the title EAC, until then I'm glad all you EAC's are out there to answer my questions. I have to go read that thread again:D

Knock, Knock, Knock

It's Dave, Lemme in!

Daaaave's noooot heeere maaaan

Nooooo It's Dave Open the door man

Yoooour gonna haaave to come back later maaaaan Dave nooot heeere.

So, do you just HAVE to be a premie to get your EAC card. I am just as big a post whore as the rest of yous guys and gals.

I mean heck, I may not have paid for my priveledges but, my beer is better than yours and I do grow my own hops. Plus judging by my horrible spelling and typing skills I can drukem rumbol with the best. What else does it take?

NO. Finding the EAC thread on your own is the only way to find it. The last member to intentionally post the thread it originated in was banned, electrocuted, unbanned then banned again!

I will join your silly little group, if nothing else just to see how the 'other' people act.

Pig-latin? Paleeeez! This is a group to aspire to? Too many orifices involved. I'll hang on to my "noob" title.

NO. Finding the EAC thread on your own is the only way to find it. The last member to intentionally post the thread it originated in was banned, electrocuted, unbanned then banned again!

I will join your silly little group, if nothing else just to see how the 'other' people act.

Took a few minutes on google to find out what it was after I saw this thread.

If its on the internet. I can find it.

In the immortal words of Grouch Marx. "I wouldn't join any group that would have me as a member" :D

Back