ICED while brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spludge

Reaction score
Went inside to get some yeast nutrient, came out and reached for the brewspoon - ICED! (brosicingbros.com)

BrewIce.jpg
[/IMG]

I just heard about this last weekend... it may be the worst thing to ever happen to drinking. Buying smirnoff in any way (even for "icing") should instantly revoke your mancard.

They did get you good though.

I'm pretty sure there is no excuse for drinking that crap. If someone ever tries to ice me, I'll just tell them that they bought it so they can drink it. I'll just enjoy some nice homebrew!

I can think of worse things than being shunned by the bro community. I think I could live with that shame.

Sounds to me like some folks are just too insecure with their manhood to admit they like Smirnoff Ice so they make this game that "forces" them to drink it. That's cool if that's your thing. Just be upfront about it.

Never heard of this "game", but I read that article linked earlier.

My favorite bit:

Have some free will, turn down the Ice, and go about your business. That's what Paul fooking Newman would have done. You think anyone tried to ice Paul Newman? Paul Newman would have raped your head if you tried to pull that shlt.

Never heard of this.....thank god. Probably because I'm not in high school anymore :p Sorry but this is lame. I don't know how people can drink that stuff. It's so sickening sweet.

I'm starting a new game called "Homering". I will offer you a homebrew. You can drink it then, or take it with you to drink some other time.

If you pull out your own homebrew when I try to Homer you, we sit down and have a beer together.

ICED - A fantastic way for Smirnoff to increase sales of a crappy product.

Marketing at its finest.

I'm starting a new game called "Homering". I will offer you a homebrew. You can drink it then, or take it with you to drink some other time.

If you pull out your own homebrew when I try to Homer you, we sit down and have a beer together.

I like this idea. Now if I could only get "Homed" at work...:drunk:

People love it or hate it but ehh... whatever. Its fun to play occasionally

My trouble isn't with the drink. I'll drink some of that stuff if there isn't any good beer around. I just don't play silly little boy games.

I do like the sound of that Homer game though.

If you get hammered on Homebrew, can you calling "Getting Homered"? As in, "Man I got SO HOMERED last night at Hokie's house!"

But then we'd be confused when someone sets you up for a Homer, you can't call it getting homered, cause that means getting hammered... Too confusing. I'm getting a beer..

D'oh! I'm at work! :mad:

Icing is for Chads and *****ebags. Might as well start popping your collar and stocking up on tan cream.

I just heard about this last weekend... it may be the worst thing to ever happen to drinking. Buying smirnoff in any way (even for "icing") should instantly revoke your mancard.

****, no. It's perfectly acceptable to buy a sixer of Smirnoff Ice, if said objective is to get your wife/gf tipsy and frisky.

At least, that's what I kept telling myself as I went up to the counter this afternoon....

My trouble isn't with the drink. I'll drink some of that stuff if there isn't any good beer around. I just don't play silly little boy games.

I do like the sound of that Homer game though.

If you get hammered on Homebrew, can you calling "Getting Homered"? As in, "Man I got SO HOMERED last night at Hokie's house!"

But then we'd be confused when someone sets you up for a Homer, you can't call it getting homered, cause that means getting hammered... Too confusing. I'm getting a beer..

D'oh! I'm at work! :mad:

yeah lets get homered. the homer game would be definitely an excuse to drink homebrew and not having any of the kneeling gheyness would help avoid the ghey factor from penetrating the game. and who doesnt want to be handed a homebrew

You've been LACTOBACILLUSED! Now that would be sweet.

Seriously tho people, a bunch a Ebenezer Scrooge's here. The whole point is that it is gay and it sucks to drink Smirnoff.

Back