Bacon or Chocolate?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bacon or Chocolate?

• Bacon

• Chocolate

• I'm from Mars.

Results are only viewable after voting.
That depends. What else is being consumed? What time of day? (Although there's NEVER a bad time for chocolate!!!)

I was going to go with the both option as well. I just watched the new episode of good eats and he made "bacon praline".

Tacbacon.jpg

I could go the rest of my life with no choc., I couldnt go a month without bacon. I love them both but bacon wins.

This is a question, similar to what kind of dress the old guy in the sky wears. It admits no rational answer.

well,i guess if the question were which one i couldn't live without it would be bacon. they are both good but damn, bacon is just... well theres no need to explain i bet.

Had to go with bacon simply because I can live on bacon, at least until I have a coronary or stroke out; but cannot live as long on chocolate. But I have to admit that chocolate does travel in a pocket better than bacon does, except for that "tactical bacon" in a can; where do you get that stuff anyway? I need a can to put next to my can of "Whoop-Ass." http://www.myjones.com/store/beverages/energy-whoopass/jones-whoopass-6-pack.html Regards, GF.

woohooo i'm not the only one from Mars anymore.

How can one choose between Bacon and Chocolate? I guess I shall be flying a MARS flag outside now to show my allegiance to my new homeworld.. die earthling scum! We will drop bacon and chocolate down and grab up your hot women, good homebrew, and pizza and fish tacos :)

Back