Hello & Stella The Making Of.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvbrew

Reaction score
Hi there fellow brewers, ive already posted one thread about bad abtches and what to do with'em and since then I have been looking at some the recipes yall have posted. I cant believe the number of ingrediants some of you come up with. I honestly dont know where to find some of these things in my neck of the woods but i aim to give some of theme a go. im a big fan of stella artoise. If any of you out there can give me a good ground up recepie i look forward to giving it a go. im determined to move on from beer packs and get creative but ill have to start with good ol fashioned advise for now. Look forward to your replies. and to reporting another brewing succes.
SALUTE.

Theres also a recipe posted here

The link that Beer Snob posted looks good too. The White Labs Czech Budejovice yeast is very nice and I highly recommend it if you have a cool place to ferment.

The Perle hops in the recipe will give it that nice rough Stella bitterness, and I wouldn't be afraid to up the LME/DME a bit.

thanks for your replies people i will attempt to scavange the neccesary and give it a go. Iv got a load of coles farmland druaght (poverty beer) brewing at the moment and the bloody thing wont stop fermenting. Its been a week now and i dont know if thats unusual because most only take about 4-5 days. sure wish it would finish thuogh so i could start on a real brew. ahh stuff in the boiler i say.hehehe he he.

Back