P-J is the electric Yoda.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prost thee!

Couldn't agree more!

P-J already knows how much I appreciate him but it never hurts to say it again.

P-J, thanks for all your help! The forum is a richer place because of your presence.
:mug:

I would also like to thank P-J, a great mind, great guy, and an even better conversation. Reminds me I should call and just caught up.

I have read many of his threads and is the reason i am going to electric....good people that just want to help are hard to find

Embarrassed.gif

Hear,,,,,Hear

I,who, wont help my mother with a flat tire.
Tip my hat and raise my glass.
To....... P-J
For all his help..
Thank you.

I couldn't agree more. I'm not even actively researching to build an e-rig and have learned a ton of useful information from his posts.

You are a gem, sir!

HUZZAH. P-J put electric brewing into my realm of possiblities. I'm now researching what type of control panel I want. 2 PIDs, 1 PID, Timer, PWM for boil. As I was lucky enough to buy a house where the previous owner ran a welder in his garage and there was already a 50A 220V outlet wired out there.

P-J two questions if I may:
1: Could I just remove the 50A 22V outlet and replace it with the Home Depot Spa panel for GFI protection?
2: Is there any where that has all your wiring diagrams collected, or do you just produce them as needed?

Thanks again

The title of this thread reminds me of Tesla's drunken history video. You'll know which part I'm talking about when you hear it. Hilarious!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just glad that when I posted that I was THINKING about going electric, P-J offered to help and I didn't even have to ask. I'm looking forward to working with you on my project P-J.

I'm sorry to here you have been abused by other people. I would like to thank you for your contributions. a couple years ago our conversations were invaluable to my success in completing my electric brew rig. you are a class act and I would like to thank you once again.

I have yet to build my herms system, but P-J's diagrams have been pointed out to me time and again every time I start a feeler thread for ideas and help. As a result of his warning I have downloaded all wiring diagrams from him.

Thanks for all your contributions.

P-J,

I have been reading and saving your diagrams, and cannot figure out why ANYONE would have the audacity to criticize/provide negative feedback to you or your contributions to HBT....

I have been "trolling" for lack of a better term on the HBT forums (especially the E-build threads), and I have seen the amount of work/expertise that you have provided to so many others in their quest to build their ultimate electric brewery. I have copied/saved/reviewed/drooled over the diagrams you provided (and spent the first 5 hours of my workday today reviewing products/researching brewery parts list that you provided me earlier this am...), and have nothing but respect for you and the effort you have made to make this site the very best it can be! I have been contemplating my own E-brewery, and have relied VERY heavily on your diagrams and other expertise!

P-J, please do not let the ignorance of other members get in the way of the extraordinary effort that you provide to the people who you respect you the most - the people of HBT that value your time, effort, and expertise. Without your diagrams/knowledge, I would still be lost in the E-build world.

Please re-think your decision, as I know many others feel the same way I do. I know I certainly appreciate all your effort!

Ryan M.

If P-J has helped you with anything, please let him know how much he is a valued member of HBT. Give him thanks, and let's see if we can make HBT a little better place for people who deserve it the most!

Not sure how it ended up there... Never meant for it to be there in the first place... Somehow, it ended up there... Beats the hell outta me.

Yuri,

Well that makes more sense... Usually it says so in a box (like "Message has been deleted by so-so administrator"). Guess that does not work with merges...

My bad, I have been drinking... :drunk:

Ryan M.

Being honest here, I've never read a single thread by P-J, nor have I read a single "you're wrong" post in response to his threads. That being said, to allow some unknown internet people to get under your skin so much that you choose to just say "F it, you're on your own". I guess I just don't understand the mentality behind it. That's all.

Guys, Yuri just said he didn't want this to turn negative. PJ has helped many people go electric. He's given his diagrams and he's talked people through things over the phone and email. He's given an enormous amount of his time just to help people. Some of us are just saying thanks.

well damnit... What did ya'll do to P-J. I am just starting my electric build (seriously....stuff is in the mail as we speak). I was counting on any help he could offer.

I have 25.8MB of diagrams that he had on his site. Let me know if you want them and I can email them to you.

KevinK,

I would appreciate you sending me the diagrams that you have. Let me know what you need...

Ryan M.

Back