What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worked my final overnight shift for a while. Came home and had a bomber of Left Hand's Wake Up Dead. Probably the best $5 bomber I've found yet.

Now deciding when to go back to work to talk to my GM about this reorganization corporate is throwing our way.....

Having coffee and waiting to see what the storm is going to do to Raleigh, NC area...warm and beautiful yesterday...17 for the low tonight, maybe freezing rain/sleet this afternoon. Ick.

While the snow missed us, the cold wind is present and accounted for. Having some Chelelektu Yirga along with some homemade croissants.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393852575.011052.jpg

Thanks for breakfast Gabe!

Mango Gatorade , got the bug from the kids . Missed a pretty weekend and get sick to boot........

Sent from the future using neurological impulses.

Tea. Irish Breakfast. For once the storm hits at the right time to give me a snow day. Normally I end up having to work during this stuff (hits the night before, or later in the day). If my wife wasn't also home and forced to telework, I'd be making it a brewday. Hah.

Some french pressed Ethiopian Yirgacheffe. Best region in the world for beans IMO

It's good, but I'm liking the Brazilian beans I just recently roasted quite a bit more. I find the Ethiopian beans to be a little too earthy for my tastes.

While the snow missed us, the cold wind is present and accounted for. Having some Chelelektu Yirga along with some homemade croissants.
View attachment 183337

Thanks for breakfast Gabe!

Dammit! I gotta trade with Gabe...

Coff with a late breakfast.

Just picked-up my ingredients for my brew days this week. Yes, days, not day.

Coff, while dragging my butt today. Late night, my wife's grandmother died late last night so we didn't get to bed till late. It would've been nice to sleep in a little bit, but our alarm clock(3 year old) gets us up at 6:30-7:00 no matter what. Need more coffee.

Coff, while dragging my butt today. Late night, my wife's grandmother died late last night so we didn't get to bed till late. It would've been nice to sleep in a little bit, but our alarm clock(3 year old) gets us up at 6:30-7:00 no matter what. Need more coffee.

Sorry to hear man.

Sorry for your loss man, that is rough...

Sorry dude.

Sorry for your loss.

My all brett (WLP644, b. trois) saison single hopped with Nelson that I brewed Sat took off in under 8 hours and just reeks of tropical fruit right now. I regret only making 5 gallons already

I really need to make a 6 gallon batch of a brett saison instead of the 2 gallons I have going now. I know they wont last long.

Sorry for your loss Wes.

So is this your nightcap?

If I said that Id have to turn around and have 5 more right? Lol

My all brett (WLP644, b. trois) saison single hopped with Nelson that I brewed Sat took off in under 8 hours and just reeks of tropical fruit right now. I regret only making 5 gallons already

That's why you make six gallons. :D

This one will be racked onto raspberries.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Nugget nector on a Monday at 115pm. Coming to the conclusion that my days of brewing are probably over for a whole bunch of reasons. Meh.

Latest posts

Back