• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Carboys, regulators & 40L kegs for trade (Bucks County)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dodgertown

Reaction score
I've acquired a few things recently, some in excess.

I'd like to trade 2 of my carboys, I got got a hand full of them and don't need that many right now. They are 5 gallons each. There's a photo below.

I also have 3 40L kegs, they have the European tap on top, it looks like a sanke, but the top is flat. Take a peak at the photos to see.

I also have two regulators one with a whole tower. I got it from a dead beer meister from a friend. And the other for my beer meister that I made in an old fridge. Once again, pics to come.

I'd like to get some corny keg equipment, along with some cornies. I'd like to get a regulator that I could hook up a few cornies too. Not necessarily in that order.

Just putting the feelers out there before I get everything all lined up for pics.

Here's the 40L Kegs, and close up of the top.

photo2.jpg

<p>
photo1.jpg

Pics of the regulators will come today, I gotta line everything up and see whats what.

As for Cornies, I'm looking to get about three of them when its all said and done. I'm just looking to make some fair trades, this way everybody wins.

What do you want for a corny?

Back