If it doesn't taste terrible, I'm gonna drink it.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kornbread

Reaction score
I brewed ten gallons of cream ale. It's a slightly modified version of "Biermuncher's Cream of three crops"

It was brewed the second weekend in June and it's been in the primary ever since. (about four months total.) I was able to maintain the temps pretty well for the first couple of weeks. But then my summer went to hell and I had to just leave it alone for months. It's in the basement so the temp swings aren't that drastic.

I'm going to pop the lid of one of the buckets tomorrow and give it a taste. Wish me luck. If it tastes ok I'm going to keg it and serve it next weekend. We'll be camping at the Martinsville Speedway.

I don't know, do you really think fermentation is complete? Perhaps you should take a hydrometer reading and wait a few more months lol

It'll be fine.

"If it doesn't taste terrible, I'm going to drink it."

I copyrighted that phrase in 1984 and have been using it ever since. My lawyers will be contacting you . . . .

:ban:

Back