Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other teams must be thinking... “well Brady can’t play forever, and Belichick can’t coach forever so... we might have a chance in 20xx”.

I wonder what year those teams are realistically thinking.

Is it... 2025? Even later?

Can’t believe I’m actually enjoying half of Dan Fouts’ commentary on this game. That’s one of the seven signs, isn’t it? Or am I just stroking out?

So Hundley's not looking like a total ****** tonight.

But seriously the bigger story here is the hbt site conversion and total failure of the mobile app. Took me way longer than I should admit to figure out the website on a phone.

Ocb2kvP.png

try not to kick your dog too many times or poison any tree's tonight, K buddy? if you need someone to talk too we're always here to tell you how much alabama sucks alright

Yea, they suck so bad they have 1 loss to the newly ranked #1 team in the Nation. Might as well just shut down the program.

Meanwhile, back in the NFL...
Can't wait to see this week's injury report. Gotta be a doozy.
It's a good thing the Patriots play the Bills next.

Sad to see Bennett hit the IR. He must be one hurtin' dude...

Geno is back! Hilarious! :D

On that note...taking a look at the various "power rankings" and noting so many of the perennial favorites either completely off radar or struggling to keep up.
It's clearly a major challenge to keep a team in the top echelon for long...

patriots_bill_belichick_2_092216.jpg

Sooo glad he coaches The New England Patriots! :D

Last edited:
Its amazing how... even still... no one cares

How's it going in that insecure little Boston bubble in which you reside? I bet you think it's awesome...too bad you don't know what you don't know.

If you had to guess which has the most fans college football or NFL, what would you say?

How's it going in that insecure little Boston bubble in which you reside? I bet you think it's awesome...too bad you don't know what you don't know.

If you had to guess which has the most fans college football or NFL, what would you say?

Listen... I get it most of the time. If you’re actually an alumni of a school with a solid football program and once you graduate, your life is so devoid of meaning that you need to cling to some sad “happier times” by rooting for kids... awesome. Enjoy it. May it bring some glimmer of hope to your sad existence. But not even have gone to the particular school!?!? Holy fug... that is a WHOLE other side of sad. “Oh hey guys!!! Can I be part of your cool club!?!? I wanna be cool too guys! WE sure look like a super duper team this year don’t we boys!?!?”

It’s freakin creepy and weird.

College football is an inferior product played by a group from which 99.5% of them could never make it a week in the NFL.

So feel free to take your little pom poms and cram em in your cram hole. Then you can dance around and root for your cute little college team.

Back