Hurricane Sandy live from north Brigantine, NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtt121

Reaction score
Hey everyone. It has been awhile since I have had the time to surf HBT but I have been evacuated and my office is closed. So I will probably doing much surfing in the coming days .... until I lose power ...

Anyway. Before I left I set up a live ustream out of my back window pointed at my neighbors dock. Thought people might be interested in watching... again.. until I lose power..

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/rtt121

Okay, I can now see a big piece of the dock slamming against the seawall, so it's toast.

is this up by the country club or down by the elks club? i think it's the former, but not sure. my parents live on west shore, fronting the bay.

i was really young when one storm (gloria?) caused the ocean and the bay to meet in the middle of the island. i still remember the "no wake" signs in people's front yards. lol.

This live stream is crazy. When you think it can't get any worse, I check back a few minutes later and it's really bad..Be safe.

wow looks like ur getting pounded pretty good right now! stay safe!

I am alive and well.

I do not know about my house. May be a week or more until I can get back on the island to check.

I saw a marina that is only a few doors down from me on the news. Didnt look good. Boats all over the place... down the street... into houses.

Christie and Obama might be in your backyard right now.

Back