Waterjet Cutting

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adeering

Reaction score
Looking for a place to get my enclosure cut, my tools wont produce great results, so want to send it to get cut. Anybody know of a place near little Rock,AR or a place to ship it to.

There are several places near Little Rock that have Plasma, water and laser capability. Have a look at Welding Web and see if you can't get one of the members of that site to do it for you cheap. Depending on how big and the type of material it should be fairly straight forward and reasonably priced. Most places charge by the inch plus add a charge for the number of pierces they must do, so nesting the sheets and reducing the number of cuts will make it less expensive. I have a CNC Plasma table that does a very nice job on material up to one inch thick so it can be done close by and for reasonable money. PM me if you have any issues finding a system nearby, I have a few contacts in that world still from my working days before I got disabled.
Bob

Good luck, I tried to get my panel waterjet cut but ended up doing it myself with a hole saw and dremel. All the Local places I contacted either didn't want to cut just one peice ( had a 20 peice minimum) or wanted over $200 just to do the setup program to cut it.

Back