The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paulthenurse said:
C'mon, Ethiopian IPA dry hopped with elephant dung? Dat be some funny chit, right dere, dat is.

In going out on a limb and saying no it wasn't. It was a pretty lame attempt.

What's it take to get a thread shut down around here?

And if you need a quality name for a new brew you're thinking of, be SURE to ask Paulie. He's a lit'rary geeneyous.

And if you need a quality name for a new brew you're thinking of, be SURE to ask Paulie. He's a lit'rary geeneyous.

A genius is a person who displays exceptional intellectual ability, creativity, or originality, typically to a degree that is associated with the achievement of unprecedented insight

IE not mort

The mods will never shut this abomination down. They're scared to death that we'll infect the rest of HBT. We've been quarantined.

Even "Thread Narc" doesn't show his face in here.

Yooper's always welcome, though!

paulthenurse said:
Ya. Wadda you know? Yeager called me up and said it was the funniest thing he's read in years! That's right! Years !! Yeager said it made him... Yeager.... Yeager.... Ok, so it was stupid.

In fact I did no such thing. I thought it was just plain dumb. Almost as dumb as comcasts posts....

Bird... weren't you a mod here for a while?

I think that Paulie has bribed Yooper to let this thread keep going... and going... and going...

I'll be good from now on. No more off color and in poor taste jokes. I promise. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in the queens coochie while she is sitting with Jesus drinking one of Mort's Irish red ales and making jokes about how obnoxious Rookie is.

Ok?

Quote from Paul below. He just texted me like school girl worried he wasn't with the cool kids anymore.

"C'mon, you really didn't think my descriptions of morts beers were funny?"

No Paul, not anorexic, just not as large. This woman makes you look anorexic:
droz-colleen-kp-022811.jpg

Unfortunately, you still have bigger boobs than she does.

BTW Paul, when you're invited to someones house, do they say "pull up a couch, and get comfortable"?

homebeerbrewer said:
No Paul, not anorexic, just not as large. This woman makes you look anorexic: Unfortunately, you still have bigger boobs than she does.

Ptn why don't you talk about that vag

Heading to London in 11 hours for work. Maybe I'll get a glimpse of that royal vag Paul and Jesus the gardener were discussing.

If, after entering it, you hear a woman's voice screaming "GET OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW!!!!," you'll know that you've entered Kate's vagina.

Actually, I suppose it could also mean that you've entered your wife's vag... :confused:

Back