Braggot in cans?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

summersolstice

Reaction score
Our local brewery, Thunderhead Brewing, just started canning a braggot this week. Their GoldenFrau Honey Wheat (7.5%) took silver and gold medals in the commercial competition at the International Mead Festival two years in a row and is their best selling beer on tap. The owner just bought the canner and had to commit to a 53' semi trailer full of cans on pallets for a minimum order. That's a big committment for a small brewery! The process, including lining up art and getting federal approval for the can design, took months. This is way cool and I wonder if anyone knows of another example of braggot in a can anywhere else?

That's pretty awesome. Its always good to see people putting good beer in cans.
That way, I'm no longer that freak on the beach with a bottle opener and tulip glass! :tank:

Hmm, I wonder if I'd be able to have a case shipped out here. Doubt I'd be able to pick it up in the Indiana area haha

Back