You know what I hate?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate when I somehow miss epic threads like this one and don't see them untill page 53, then when I am all excited to express my hatred for things, It is too late and the thread has turned into making complete sentences out of shecky. And then to top it off I don't wanna read through 53 pages to see where it started so that I can even understand the Muther Shecking new language....wait, I think I got the hang of it. Sheck this thread and it's turn from hated things!

PS,
I hate sweet pickles, people that think I should be in a hurry just because they can't manage their own schedules, people who don't RTFM (read the F Manual) then call me asking stupid questions. yes it's my job, but show some Shecking initiative!

I can't help myself! :eek:

Really I'm just some paunchy, balding middle-aged man living in my mother's basement, toying with you guys... :D

I never knew there was such a thing as an urban dictionary.

Oh you can spend hours on UrbanDictionary!

Now you can finally understand the true meaning of 'Edmund Fitzgerald' and 'Angry Dragon' :cross:

Haven't you people ever heard of safe cybersex?

I look at boobies with a condom on, does that count?

Oh you can spend hours on UrbanDictionary!

Now you can finally understand the true meaning of 'Edmund Fitzgerald' :cross:
Thanks, looks like I'll be making another trip there. And here my idiot self was just thinking it was a literary reference.:eek:

Either that or somebody misspelled my first name.

I know Jack Sheck. He's a good dude.
When my wife and I first started dating (long distance), we would watch South Park while talking to each other on the phone. Funny stuff.

And then I grew up.;)

What the sheck? Why'd you grow up and do you have proof of this accomplishment? I gave up. It was too monumental a task. :drunk:

What the sheck? Why'd you grow up and do you have proof of this accomplishment? I gave up. It was too monumental a task. :drunk:
I meant grew up in the chronological sense. Which means I'm old and get tired easily, thus I can't stay up late enough to watch them kill Kenny again.

I'll always be silly as hell without turning on my TV or paying attention to the urban dictionary, especially now that I know what 'Edmund Fitzgerald' means.:(

Ya know what I hate!?!?! *****enuggets that take up the stalls in the sh!tter tappin' away on their flippin' Blackberrys instead of finishing up and going on their merry flippin' way!!! Few things suck more than having to go to another floor to take care of business!!!

Ya know what I hate!?!?! *****enuggets that take up the stalls in the sh!tter tappin' away on their flippin' Blackberrys instead of finishing up and going on their merry flippin' way!!! Few things suck more than having to go to another floor to take care of business!!!

I used to work with people who did that- they'd make and receive calls while dropping a deuce. :mad:

I mean, seriously- would you want to be on the other end of the phone and hear the plop? WTF.

I hate corporate takeovers. Instead of creating a better product they buy up the competition and then close them down or lower the quality of the product until no one buys it anymore. :mad:

I meant grew up in the chronological sense. Which means I'm old and get tired easily, thus I can't stay up late enough to watch them kill Kenny again.

I'll always be silly as hell without turning on my TV or paying attention to the urban dictionary, especially now that I know what 'Edmund Fitzgerald' means.:(

wow, it has been a long time, hasn't it. they don't kill kenny anymore ;)

'specially since the desperate need of said deuce is not compatible with climbing or descending stairs! :drunk:

Back