If you need a good laugh...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohiobrewtus

Reaction score
check this out. I stumbled on this website a couple of years ago and revisit it every couple of months when I need a good laugh. I found this 'greatest hits' compliation on YouTube and thought I'd share.

NSFW: This video contains profanity.

[youtube]myB_8UPTGBQ[/youtube]

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! BOB SAGET!

ohiobrewtus said:
check this out. I stumbled on this website a couple of years ago and revisit it every couple of months when I need a good laugh. I found this 'greatest hits' compliation on YouTube and thought I'd share.

NSFW: This video contains profanity.

[youtube]myB_8UPTGBQ[/youtube]

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! BOB SAGET!

ROFLMAO! lhjkljfhfgkjh

Ohiobrewtus, that should not be posted after I had hernia surgery...I'm hurting so bad from laughing right now.

That's one disease that I just don't understand. I mean, what the hell? Depression, anxiety, whatever. I get all of those. But the idea that there is a disease that requires you to know certain vocabulary words to have it is just strange.

I mean, what would a guy with tourettes sound like if his friends had never taught him any swear words? Would he go around saying, "golly gee drat!" "darn!"

I mean, really. I just don't get it.

its a tic. and nasty language is very rare. usually tourettes involves throat clearing or blinking or something mundane like that.

and its not that a person cant not do it but its like an itch or any other compulsion. the physical manifestation is the means by which the person scratches the itch.

Hahaha. I've been watching his stuff for a while now. It's freaking great!!

I can no longer just say **** without saying it 2 or three times very loudly. :D Most people just look at me weird, and i tell them to go to tourettesguy.com.

I feel a little guilty for laughing at a person's involuntary behavior, but it seems that this guy is ok with it (check out archived versions of his now defunct website). The constant stream of cussing isn't all that amusing, but some of his one-liners are instant classics!

"You're grounded for not thinking the garbage disposal sounds like Chewbacca taking a $hit!!!"

Apparently, TourettesGuy died of injuries sustained in a car accident last August.

Yuri_Rage said:
I feel a little guilty for laughing at a person's involuntary behavior, but it seems that this guy is ok with it (check out archived versions of his now defunct website). The constant stream of cussing isn't all that amusing, but some of his one-liners are instant classics!

"You're grounded for not thinking the garbage disposal sounds like Chewbacca taking a $hit!!!"

Apparently, TourettesGuy died of injuries sustained in a car accident last August.

Where were you able to find an archived version of the site, Yuri?

There are just too many quotes, but here are my favorites:

"Damn it, these fish sticks are hard as t!ts!!!"

"That's not Mickey Mouse. That's just T!t Dirt!"

"All you ever do it stay at home and play with your t!ts and look at you a$$ at the same time!"

"I bought your Colgate toothpaste, the one with Tartar Control, and it made me feel like a piece of $hit!, this is ********!"

"You can't do $hit without your balls!"

"I don't give a dead moose's last $hit!"

"Who wrinkled my Randy Travis poster, pissed in the seat and hid my keys?!"

"It's what happens when Alex Trebek has a picture of a giraffe in his a$$ during an earthquake."

Latest posts

Back