FT: Founders Bolt Cutter ISO: sours

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Argh, my friend was supposed to get me some Bolt Cutter and wasn't able to, how many bottles do you have? I can get RR stuff, including their sours, SN 2012 Narwhal, Firestone Walker 16th etc.

I have just the one. I'll trade it for the 2007 Cantillon Iris i traded you awhile back ;)

Do Russian River have any different sours out right now. I've got their normal every day sours plus a Beatifcation. Any other breweries on the west coast laying down any funky stuff on the sour front?

I have just the one. I'll trade it for the 2007 Cantillon Iris i traded you awhile back ;)

Do Russian River have any different sours out right now. I've got their normal every day sours plus a Beatifcation. Any other breweries on the west coast laying down any funky stuff on the sour front?

You and I never traded a Cantillion Iris ;) We traded that Beatification amongst other things. I have another Beatification I could have my arm twisted for, but all other RR sours while very tasty are their standard rotation.

I can look for other sours when I'm at the bottle shop next, I know Lost Abby has been putting some stuff out with brett and wild yeast, but it's all been more funky than sour.

I have a Cantillon Gueuze 12oz from 3/12 and Fonteinen oude geuze 750 (year on label didn't print so I'm assuming the bottle date is Jan 2012 since I bought it in December). Tempt me with a PM!

Back