4 Year Anniversary Sale at www.NikoBrew.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
Fellow homebrewers,

Four years ago, with your support, I founded Nikobrew. For those of you that remember this was part time while I worked a full time job and had a growing family. Four years later with your continued support Nikobrew is growing at a tremendous pace.

When we started our oldest boy hadn't yet been born and will be 4 years old in a few months and his brother is 2 1/2. While my amazing wife was pregnant with baby #1 she bagged hops up in the kitchen and packaged your orders for shipment. I'm sure she doesn't miss that :p We have expanded significantly and because of you, and the rest of the brewing community I was able to quit my day job early this year so I could hang out with my family and run Nikobrew full time.

To kick off a month of sales and giveaways RIGHT NOW we've got 25% off full pounds of the following five varieties!

Apollo - Was $16 Now $12
Bravo - Was $15 Now $11.25
Falconer's Flight - Was $25 Now $18.75
Nugget - Was $15 Now $11.25
Styrian Golding (Slovenian) - Was $15 Now $11.25

These are all 2011 crop pellets and there IS a coupon required: NIKOVERSARY

The sale ends 11/6 at 6PM MST.

Styrian Golding was shipped to us all the way from a family hop farm in Slovenia! We are now their exclusive US importer. If you are the purchaser for a homebrew shop or craft brewery please click the "Wholesale" link at the top of our website for your pricing on these hops as well as any other variety.

Standard Nikobrew $5 Flat Rate Shipping applies on all domestic orders (yes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO this means you too!). International shipping is $18 USD for 4 full pounds or 3 1/2 pounds of mixed increments and international customers must use PayPal as their payment method.

Thank you very much for your support as it is the reason we are able to continue to serve you! If you have any questions, concerns, feedback, requests, or just want to say "Hi" feel free to drop me an email (niko at nikobrew dot com)

Prost!

-Niko and Crew-

Here is the link straight to our hops page:
http://www.nikobrew.com/categories/Hops-*$5-Flat-Rate-Shipping*/

Back