Anybody in Tallahassee?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suprchunk

It is though
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I was looking at retailers that work with Brewcraft USA, as they will sell bags to LHBSs for group buys. Just have to buy 20 bags at least. Great Grapes (if still even open) is one of those retailers closest to me over by Pensacola. Unfortunately the two stores in my area are not buying through them, yet.

According to CMG's page:

Brewcraft USA (BC) will facilitate orders through a LHBS club at pricing considerably discounted from CMG's current published non‐commercial accounts Home Brewer pricing.

• Only 50/55 pound bags may be ordered with a minimum order quantity of 20 bags

• All orders will be placed by and paid to your LHBS

• All orders must be picked up at your LHBS

• No other products than full 50/55 pound bags of malt can be ordered for this program. All other products should be purchased directly from your LHBS.

So I was wondering if anyone wanted to head up a group buy that is in the area and has been to the store (Great Grapes) before. I have no problem doing it, but I am a couple hours away, and don't know the owner from Adam. So I thought it would be better for a local to approach the store with the group buy idea. I don't think getting the 20 bag minimum will be an issue. I'm sure I would gladly take at least half of that.

Let me know if there is any interest.

Back