Chicago area group grain buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewenstein

Reaction score
Hey Chicago area brewers! I am looking to get some more base grain from Mid Country within the next month. Anyone interested in going in with me? Also looking to order more hops from Hops Direct, so if anyone is interested we could pool together for that also and save some shipping.

Hi Brewenstein. I buy organic grains in bulk from Mid Country (the warehouse isn't very far from my home in Oak Lawn). If you are interested in splitting a bag of organic two row, I would do that, or I could take part of a bag of organic crystal malt, too.

Send me a pm if you're interested.

I also posted over in the chicagoland brewers thread. I am just getting started but would be interested in at least splitting a bag maybe a whole bag, Im not sure how much everyone else is looking to get.

Bump for the Chicago crowd. I am going to Mid Country hopefully next week. If anyone is interested in hops, I am going to be placing an order with Hops Direct also.

Back