Banjo Burner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big "A"

Reaction score
Man I am really just here to vent!!!!!

I want to upgrade from my current Turkey fryer to a more powerful burner. How about I waited patiently to buy this Burner from Bayou classic's website (said it was not available until 3/30) On 3/31 It changed to 4/20 or something!!!!!!!!!

I had already scoured the net and came up empty until yesterday when I found Agi supply. com.....Whoooo HOooo:ban: I called and they have 630 yes 630 units!!!!:rockin:

I go to order and these M*($%^F&*@#*@ want 21.50 for shipping. That is freaking outrageous when I know it won't cost more than 8-10 through UPS (Whom they use)
I used to work for them and that my friends is crazy.....but I guess It is now a matter of supply and demand...know one else has a supply so they can demand anything they want for shipping, LOL

Time for a home brew!!! No how about some Apfelwien:drunk:

Until next time
Hoppy Brewing!!!:mug:

I had one shipped last year and it arrived pretty banged up, had to do a bunch of straightning. They dont come boxed well enough for shipping and I read someone else got one that way too. I doubt anyone is going to double box it for you. If I had to do it over again I would have looked harder for a local one and paid more for it.
They are heavy and thats about what the shipping was on mine too.

I got mine from here
They packaged the box inside of another with some packing material around it. BTW, they are backordered there right now.

go with amazon. I had not complaints. FWIW, when you see how frickin' beastly that burner is....you'll know exactly why they want so much to ship it ;)

Turns out they are based here in Jackson MS. I'm going to find out if I can get the dang thing on the cheap and cut out the middle man...

ANYWAYS, I just received one and cannot figure out how to get the air shutter on with the spring.

ClutchDude said:
ANYWAYS, I just received one and cannot figure out how to get the air shutter on with the spring.

threaded brass vaporizer thingy-->air shutter-->spring-->burner

You gotta compress the spring to geth the brass thingy to the burner.

ClutchDude said:
Turns out they are based here in Jackson MS. I'm going to find out if I can get the dang thing on the cheap and cut out the middle man...

Did you walk to the store????
Who did you get yours from???

AllHoppedUp said:
threaded brass vaporizer thingy-->air shutter-->spring-->burner

You gotta compress the spring to geth the brass thingy to the burner.

Ah. ok. The spring is pretty crappy, so I'll need to widen it a tad.

I bought it off amazon, but was confused when it took one day to ship and it came from jackson. Turns out it's distributed by Barbour International, which is in Brandon, MS, just outside Jackson.

Back