What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coke Zero with lunch. Thinking about texting the wife and asking her to put a couple GB clones in the fridge so they're chilled by the time I get home.

Kapuziner black wheat, tasty stuff! I also found this bitter monk, I was very tempted. But I a yet to spend that much on a beer... So I didn't

Kapuziner black wheat is a tasty one! I tried to find a clone recipe but didn't have much luck. Ended up with a Schwarzweizen recipe off of here that was pretty tasty and actually pretty close to Kapuziner

Wish I could find this beer more readily

New Holland Monkey King growler before heading there for refills!

ForumRunner_20131105_143548.jpg

I don't feel any pain right now.

Mango rum with orange mango peach juice.

View attachment 158359

Spit clips, ****** split like bananas
Flavour like Tropicana; orange, mango, peach
I strangle each -- ***** for they dough

DisturbdChemist said:
I'll still have access to heady. Only thing that changes is price and place. I'm worried about 3 things.
Are stores going to limit the quantity to less then a case
Are they going to continue their growler program
Will me and my group still be able to do a private tour and tasting with John and his wife that was won

BGBC said:
What do you think? I thought their stuff was pretty disappointing. Saw some decent music at their brewery one Sunday this summer, but the beer left a lot to be desired.

I feel the same. Very average overall. My wife liked it, so I guess that's a plus. I don't remember what it cost, but I don't plan on buying it again.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
4 words....... Bottle shop price gouging
Luckily a 4 pack is like 3$ difference from brewery after dep and tax. If it goes up more then that locally people might be killed :)

A sample of my hard cider. This isn't really dry at all and as you can see, it is much clearer than the last hard cider I tried to make with an entire package of yeast.

Also, I opted against oven pasteurization because my oven doesn't go down past 170F and also, it seemed folks seriously advised against it. Instead, I used 160F water in a 60qt igloo cooler. I could fit roughly 18 bottles without them all touching in the water, closed the lid and lost at most 15F over a 20 minute period. I did not fear bottle bombs because the lid was closed. It was easy enough to pasteurize a lot of bottles quicker and probably safer.

IMG_5740.JPG

Well after a whole day of finally getting a replacement car. Dealing with the insurance company I'm finally home. New cavalier in the driveway. And I'm trying out this....

ForumRunner_20131105_165808.jpg

SupervisingChildren said:
Having my first (and probably last) Rauchbeir. So that's what it tastes like...

I actually like the taste once in a great while - provided they don't over do it. Unfortunately I'm still looking for one that doesn't over do it :(

Having a diet Pepsi on the train. I'm hoping there are no delays so I can do a quick detour to Tired Hands and then get home to vote.

Latest posts

Back