New Website

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pappers_

Moderator Emeritus
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I put up a new website for our little hand-made brewing operation - www.singingboysbrewing.com Its very straightforward, with three sections - the brewery, the beers, the blog. Its aimed more at friends and family then at fellow beer geeks, but please feel free to visit it and let me know what you think.

Nice site Pappers:

Do the boys sing while they're using that hand cranked grain mill?

I didn't see the recipe for the English Bitters... I'm curious how the stout's going to come out.

Thanks for sharing....

Nice site Pappers:

Do the boys sing while they're using that hand cranked grain mill?

I didn't see the recipe for the English Bitters... I'm curious how the stout's going to come out.

Thanks for sharing....

I'm admittedly eccentric, but I like using the mill - doing it by hand is fun (it is impossible to say that in a way that doesn't sound like a sexual euphemism).

I had a computer with BeerSmith on it go temporarily (I hope) haywire, so I can't get to the bitter recipe. It was very simple, though - basically Maris Otter, Caramel 20 L and East Kent Goldings. I can't remember the yeast, though - I think it was English Ale WLP002, but I don't know. And I have no idea what the gravity and bitterness numbers were.

I think my friends and family will like the site, I'll send them emails/facebook when there's a new beer or a new post, get them engaged in more than just drinking my beer!

:tank:

Back