Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I'm sure we could come up with something ;)

Time for today's UNDERCARD GAME!

Hopefully the Saints will get done what 49 states and the rest of the world would love to see happen :rockin:

Cheers!

Saints are sure making the 'Hawks look like a good team. That's what happens when you bring a plane-load of SUCK.

34 total passing yards in the first half? If that doesn't get Brees' "Elite Card" revoked, nothing short of pulling a Hernandez will...

Cheers!

Saints are sure making the 'Hawks look like a good team. That's what happens when you bring a plane-load of SUCK.

34 total passing yards in the first half? If that doesn't get Brees' "Elite Card" revoked, nothing short of pulling a Hernandez will...

Cheers!

If any other team was playing the seahawks would be losing. The siants blew it big time. The seahawks were sucking it hardcore too. Even the giants could have won

Sent from my XT1060 using Home Brew mobile app

Wow. I can't believe these overrated, arrogant pricks get such a heaping pile of dog **** for their divisional game. What the hell happened to the Saints?!?

That pre game interview was very touching. I bet they showered together when it was over. Also, why can't Shannon Sharp figure out where his tongue should be when he talks?

Are we sure the Pats are playing at home? Looks like they moved to the PNW

Same thing I thought, should be dead brown grass from all the winter. Bird, don't be talking about weather anymore. Until it's -22 coldest without windchill & stays below zero for weeks on end, STFU :tank:

Same thing I thought, should be dead brown grass from all the winter. Bird, don't be talking about weather anymore. Until it's -22 without windchill & stays below zero for weeks on end, STFU :tank:

It was 0 a few days ago, now its almost 60. Where the hell did that polar vortex go.

Colts are notorious for getting blown out in the first half. 2nd half will be a new game. I have a feeling this will come down to a field goal. I hope we see Brady vs Manning next week. I'm so sad Seattle won. I wanted to see one last game at Candlestick.

Colts are notorious for getting blown out in the first half. 2nd half will be a new game. I have a feeling this will come down to a field goal. I hope we see Brady vs Manning next week. I'm so sad Seattle won. I wanted to see one last game at Candlestick.

You might be the only one

BLOUNT!

Why the heck they didn't have him carry on that third and half a yard is beyond me.
Meanwhile our special teams are giving me gas...

Cheers!

Remember when Luck was good...because I dont

Sent from my XT1060 using Home Brew mobile app

Latest posts

Back