• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beer Bottles - $5 a case

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToledoBrew

Reaction score
I have many cases of beer bottles, and need to consolidate them!

Case of 24 brown glass unused 12 oz twist off - $5

Case of 24 10 oz green glass crown top / pry off used but clean - $5

Also have old soda bottles, Dr pepper, 7up and RC cola for those who like to reuse the nostalgic bottles. 8 packs for $5

and yes there is a bulk pickup discount!!!

I can also e-mail pics upon request.

[email protected]

Funny... I didn't see any posts for your 'competition ready' glass bottles for free. I have 35 cases of brand new bottles that cost $18 a case I am trying to help a friend (who lost his job) sell. The brown bottles I listed were never used before.

Funny... I didn't see any posts for your 'competition ready' glass bottles for free. I have 35 cases of brand new bottles that cost $18 a case I am trying to help a friend (who lost his job) sell. The brown bottles I listed were never used before.

He was mostly trying to prove a point. We (Homebrewers) are quite friendly people (maybe it's all the "emptying of bottles" that we do). We generally share our recipes, advice and bottles. Trying to sell bottles that are either:
1. Twist-offs
2. Green
3. Probably clear
Will not get you many positive responses here. Most homebrewers don't use twist-offs because they do not cap reliably. Green and Clear glass are not used because they do not protect against UV radiation which will skunk a beer.

Back