• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SF BAY Area -- It all must go!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thataintchicken

Reaction score
Moving far far far away and need to sell my extra brew gear, cause Daddy needs a trailer hitch!!!!
FAST!

NEW-- IN BOX never used, SP-10 Burner --- $45.00 incl. tank as your free gift. ** Pending **

2 - 5 gallon carboys --- $20/ea Used

1 - 5 gallon Better Bottle -- $20 Used

1 - Harbor Freight 4 Drawer tool case/cart ( full of goodies ) --- $125/offer
95659.gif

PM for contact info and to arrange pick/up in Newark, CA.

Thanks for looking!

I'll buy the cornies... I know you probably want to sell it all at once, but I already have 2 5lb CO2 tanks and more carboys than I know what to do with. Let me know.

Shipping on anything? Like the CO2 and regulator?

Potentially, but tanks are spendy to ship due to weight and size.
If I can't sell the lot this weekend -- I'll ship the tank and reg.
I'll keep this thread informed and send PM's when needed.

Shawn

I'm pulling the co2 tank. It's full and I won't be able to ship it. Will probably just keep it for the new place.

sorry for confusion.

The title made me a little sad inside. I thought this was going to be another one of those "My doctor told me that I can't drink anymore" threads. Glad to see that you are just moving!

The title made me a little sad inside. I thought this was going to be another one of those "My doctor told me that I can't drink anymore" threads. Glad to see that you are just moving!

I'll be cutting back on brewing significantly.
concentrating more on Mead after I get established, and I won't need all of this stuff.

I am keeping my 3 gallon cornies, paintball tanks and carboys :)
so there will be beer, just in smaller more apartment friendly batches.

Does this mean you took the job in Spokane?!?! Please tell!!!!!!!!!

no word yet on the Spokane, WA or Illinois Jobs.
I just have to be out of here soon, and this is all just part of the process.
I'll be moving somewhere, I'm just not sure where yet.

Latest posts

Back