The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Love it when the final out comes on the Away turf.
Good for Price breaking his personal jinx...and Kimbrel for not keeping me up 'til 1:30 am again...

upload_2018-10-20_10-46-45.png

remembering the biggest choke in sports history 14 years ago this fine Oct day

Game 7 ALCS Oct 20 2004
Red Sox 10
Yankees 3

I don't ussually watch Kimmel, but he was in Brooklyn and did a bit on the street asking people if the wanted to say congrats to the sox. Practically all of them were bleeped... Pretty funny. Yes, have 2 beers, at least.

Is there any account of rye malt in beer having an extra kick, buzz wise? Maybe just had an extra one 'cause am so happy to be drinking my own beer again.

..later dudes and dudetts...

Mashed in right now with an all barley malt lager of some sort; 10# pilsner, 10# 2 row pale, 3# dark american munch. First brew in the rain with electric rig, haha, cellar down below 60F, probably 'till spring, so I'll pitch 34/70 today. that almost sounds like a sports stat.

Don't know nuthing about 27, except the Delco 27SI, got two of them in each of my CUCVs, rebuild them all the time. (I can do esoteric stats too).

You don’t want to start an “I’ve got more abbreviations than you” squabble. I’m a FNP-BC working as a PCP for the DPH in JP. All day long I deal w/ Pt’s w/ HTN, HLD, DM2, GERD, COPD, ESRD, IVDA, HVC, HIV and NSTEMI’s.

I write prescription for HCTZ, TMP/SMX-DS, and PCN all day long.

Don’t even get me going about ED.

No abbreviations here, just gearhead talk(100A alternator model), & OK CUCV stands for something, but have never heard anyone use the term full length, it is a military vehicle type, basically an overbuilt 80's chevy diesel pickup with NATO (ok there is another one) compatible 24V system.

Anyway, hit 1.064 OSG, usually hit 1,008 around FSG, so today's brew should be around 7.3ABV, 40 IBU, around 6.4 SRM...

So ~49°F at first pitch tomorrow and falling.
Should be interesting to see what players are wearing.
Fur collared uni's? Lamb wool lined batting helmets?

Someone's gonna blow out an arm...

Someone's gonna blow out an arm...

That sounds unpleasant. Of course if I do that to myself at work moving rocks or a machine part, it will not matter to anyone but me, and the health care system, bad for me, good for them...

These guys who make big bucks per pitch, power to them. I like to think the smarter ones will be building up a nice endowment for themselves and their families, and aware the gravy could stop flowing at any time..

Back