YES! only $400 for one case of OLD AB beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zymurgrafi

Reaction score
You too can be the proud owner of a failed Anheiser Busch Marzen attempt from at least 15 years ago! For the low price of $400 you get a whole case of questionable quality beer that is well past it's sell by date for a lower gravity beer!

Or only $100 a 6 pack!

hook me up!

Beer-Anheuser Marzen Beer

Wow…

Since when does holding on to crap beer reap financial rewards?

That’s it…I’m cashing out my CD’s and buying up all the Shock Top I can get my hands on….

BRILLIANT

It was nice of him to cover the bottles in an inch of dust so light can get through the green bottles

i always want to email the people who list things of this sort for exorbitant amounts of money and say, "Are you Fing nuts!!!". Or something along those lines.

Well damn.

If I'd known aging crappy beer made it valuable I would have sold the 2 FULL kegs of budweiser that I picked up rather than just dumping the contents..... (relax - they'd been there for YEARS... smelled even worse of piss... but DID have carbonation...)

I just emptied out a Pro. Keg that was aparently 15 yrs old. It smelled like monkey a$$, and well tasted umm.. bad..
I'll give him $4 just because the labels are cool

Reminds me about "Billy Beer" (Bill Carter for you youngens'). People were trying to scalp 6-packs and the manufacturer said they had another 10,000 cases in the warehouse that they'd sell wholesale.

Back