What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dis Hellhound

1399688740850.jpg

I'm going by the bar menu description, but it tasted pretty hoppy for a Kolsch. Maybe they change the style year-to-year?

Could be, I haven't had one in a couple years.

Coffee wine was maybe a bad choice for this time of night. I'm wired as hell...if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go hulk out and bench-press a car.

Had one of my HB pale ales while I tried to chat with a Microsoft service person offshore somewhere. No access to my stuff and not empowered to actually resolve my problem. Irritating. Imma head to the fridge and find my next bottle.

And I didn't get an invitation to your dance recital? What songs did you dance to? :p

Mainly Nsync stuff. :cross: SWMBO is a dance teacher, so I get (read have) to be at all recitals. They have another one tomorrow night if youd like to join me. :D

This was cold...meh. I just don't like fake fruit flavors. It's actually a little better flavor in the mouth about a minute or two after you swallow. It's just not that great to swallow.

DSC04679.jpg

Mainly Nsync stuff. :cross: SWMBO is a dance teacher, so I get (read have) to be at all recitals. They have another one tomorrow night if youd like to join me. :D

I've sat through many a dance recital. Friends' kids. They've outgrown dance thankfully.
Tomorrow night? I'm on the next flight out. I'll bring some beer. Ever been to a dance recital smacked? ;)

I've sat through many a dance recital. Friends' kids. They've outgrown dance thankfully.
Tomorrow night? I'm on the next flight out. I'll bring some beer. Ever been to a dance recital smacked? ;)

I had to watch her in HS when we starting dating, now I think the recital thing a life sentence. :drunk:
HAha speaking of smacked, I was talking with this guy next to me before it started and he said he had been tailgating. I guess its a tradition for his family to tailgate these things. Wine, cheese and beer. What a genius!

I had to watch her in HS when we starting dating, now I think the recital thing a life sentence. :drunk:
HAha speaking of smacked, I was talking with this guy next to me before it started and he said he had been tailgating. I guess its a tradition for his family to tailgate these things. Wine, cheese and beer. What a genius!

The last recital I had to go to, I forgot about it and came home with some goat brie and a bottle of Rodenbach. I thought I had my evening planned until my wife reminded me about it. Had to wait till afterward to enjoy. Should've just brought it. :D

Earlier, some bottling samples of my cream ale. Now I just finished the bottle of Hell on Wood I didn't finish last night.

I'm two hours behind in this thread and only 46 posts. Hmm. Slow night I guess :)

This is pretty good.:beard: And you thought it was a myth. I feel weird drinking it sorta when thinking too much about it.

beard.jpg

After that last one, my overcarbonated citra citus American wheat is a natural! (But it tastes GREAT!)

DSC04680.jpg

Watched Anchorman 2. Not as good as the first IMHO.

Drinking HB coffee nut & drunk. I know I'm not sober cuz I sent a text I'll regret tomorrow. :smack:

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399695741.193258.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399695754.510445.jpg

Trying some new great beers tonight!! Love soft openings! Great people and really great beers at Wild Ride Brews in Redmond, Oregon!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Having a nightcap of Nectar...too much to do tomorrow and Mother's Day Sunday. I was really hoping to plant some stuff in the garden this weekend, but it ain't lookin' likely.

DSC04682.jpg

The Toadies were fantastic. They played their entire rubberneck album all the way through without stopping and played a few off their other albums. My ears are ringing and going to have a few beers at home before going to bed

1399699448154.jpg

1399699460007.jpg

1399699478936.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399699881.584109.jpg
Sitting down to HB Irish Red after successful, quick brew session.

5 gallon pineapple Hefe in the keg, 5 gal Hefe in the fermenter, and everything is clean and drying. Put it all away tomorrow morning and SWMBO gets a well deserved Mother's Day weekend to do what she wants.

Watched Anchorman 2. Not as good as the first IMHO.

Drinking HB coffee nut & drunk. I know I'm not sober cuz I sent a text I'll regret tomorrow. :smack:

Like I tell people, "if I text you past 10 p.m., don't pick up. It's a drunk text."

Coff.

Back