What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But what should be next?

image-3674596652.jpg

I also suffer from the dreaded iPhone autocorrect (bready malts = breast malts). I do think that from now on, when I refer to bittering (my phone just changed it to buttering by the way, like buttering is a super common word), I will change it to buttering. Buttering is awesome, as is autocorrect. If you don't believe me, type in the word puppy on a phone ( I am 95% sure you are reading the word "puppy", not what I originally typed).

View attachment 102892

Wake-N-Bake.

HAHA, good post buddy.

One of my buddies from my brew club stopped by to drop of his keg of wee heavy for Saturday's barrel fill. I decided to share some of the great beers I have from all over, thanks to trades here and over on BeerForum. We had some Terrapin Hop Karma and DFH 75 from skeezerpleezer, Nugget Nectar from mcbaumannerb, Stash IPA from janitorjerm, and Teady Hopper and a hop bomb of a black IPA from two of the better brewers I know....... (that'd be me and SurlyBrew).

Now, my second bottle of this beautiful beer....

HPIM2069.jpg

Brooklyn brewery local 2 pretty complex and definitely a Belgian style hop/candy sugar flavor. Worth the $10 bucks i would say

ForumRunner_20130222_003015.jpg

SFGiantsFan925 said:
Pliny

Just got home from dinner with friends and the wife and had a Pacific Brewing Labs "Squid Ink" Black IPA. SUPER Good. Wish they bottled it.

Where do they serve pacific brewing lab brews? Heard great things about them, but haven't tried any myself.

If you haven't had Size 7 before, grab 2. It's pretty much mind blowing, I always have a bomber or two around, and it's even better on tap. Size 11 should be, or may already be, out. That's good $hit too.

That's brewed in St. Louis Park. Any affiliation with Midwest Supply? I've heard good things, but have not tried it personally.

If you haven't had Size 7 before, grab 2. It's pretty much mind blowing, I always have a bomber or two around, and it's even better on tap. Size 11 should be, or may already be, out. That's good $hit too.

Well by the end of this weekend it sounds like I'll have a $hit ton of growlers. If we end up at Northgate I'll probably get one or two there and I need to make a Flat Earth Trip too.

That's brewed in St. Louis Park. Any affiliation with Midwest Supply? I've heard good things, but have not tried it personally.

Yep, right up the road from Midwest actually. I do't believe there's a connection though, the west metro and nordeast just seem to be the hot spots for nanos lately. Check ST out, they make some really nice beers, Size 7 is an amazing west coast IPA.

Seems i need to trade for size 7. Sorry i havent got back to nord for the trade talk a month back. Definitely need to do it soon.

We'll get it together man, never a hurry on my end. I'll definitely send you some Size 7, Size 11 too, if you're lucky. Steel Toe also makes a pretty hoppy red; Rainmaker, a decently hopped oatmeal brown/stout; Dissent, and a golden ale; Provider. All are pretty tasty.

We'll get it together man, never a hurry on my end. I'll definitely send you some Size 7, Size 11 too, if you're lucky. Steel Toe also makes a pretty hoppy red; Rainmaker, a decently hopped oatmeal brown/stout; Dissent, and a golden ale; Provider. All are pretty tasty.

No rush at this end. I'll always like to try new brews. Now i feel i have too much beer at the moment.. If that is just a thing. Let me know when you want to, i might forget because of everything going on. I should be sound to trade again. I got my finances in check especial the beer budget :D

1fast636 said:
How is it waiting to find it on the shelves of my local beer store hasn't came in yet

Pretty solid. Upfront grapefruit/orange and floral hoppy notes. Some yeast character and malt tones with a little bit of booziness in the finish.

Latest posts

Back