Monk's Cafe - Daytime Kid Friendly?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan_PA

Reaction score
The family is doing a day in center city Philly on Sat. I know Monk's has some rare beers on tap right now, and want to at least slip in for a few. I have only been there later at night, so I wanted to make sure it was cool to bring my 10 month old in for a little bit in the mid/late afternoon. Anyone know if this is okay, or is it not cool?

never been during the day but I would just go...hell, if you don't like the vibe with the kid, you have tons of other places worth going to fairly close by.

Smoke is the only thing that would have stopped me from taking my kids in, and that's a non-issue now.

Call'em and ask if they have highchairs...that'll give you your answer. :mug:

interesting, do you have high chairs is code for is it O.K. to bring kids... From now on I will ask the nice places I sometimes go if they have high chairs, and if they say yes they will be stricken from my list. Thanks for the inside info.

Back