Looking for Dieu Du Ciel Peche Mortel and 3 Floyds

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingofBling7

Reaction score
From the Philly area, looking to trade for anything from 3 Floyd's or Dieu du Ciel beers. Preferably Peche Mortel. Let me know what you're looking for from PA or the surrounding area. I can get pretty much anything.
Cheers,
KOB

Yikes. I can get peche mortel. Any chance you can get anything from the NATO line from weyerbacher? Or Riserva?

mikeysab said:
Yikes. I can get peche mortel. Any chance you can get anything from the NATO line from weyerbacher? Or Riserva?

I think you scared him away :) is Peche easy for you to obtain?

mikeysab said:
My local bottle shop just got some. I can probably get a few more bottles

I was just curious. My shop has stacks of case displays. What's the price of it?

mikeysab said:

That's gonna be tough to find....I'm looking now....I'll keep you posted. Anything else you're interested in?

That's gonna be tough to find....I'm looking now....I'll keep you posted. Anything else you're interested in?

Nah, thats about it. Thanks.

I was just curious. My shop has stacks of case displays. What's the price of it?

Don't remember. I think about 6 or less for a 12 oz. I just sent someone a bottle and dropped one the other day :( i'll grab a couple just to have on hand. I've seen people ask for them.

mikeysab said:
Nah, thats about it. Thanks.

Don't remember. I think about 6 or less for a 12 oz. I just sent someone a bottle and dropped one the other day :( i'll grab a couple just to have on hand. I've seen people ask for them.

Pretty much the same here

mikeysab said:

Surprised you can't get Riserva where you are...

coldcrash said:
Surprised you can't get Riserva where you are...

I can get riserva here. Just not bottles of NATO series. I've seen them on draft at a few bars though.

Peche mortel is pretty available at bottle shops in Philly. I saw it just the other day at Bottle Bar East.

MrNickVT said:

I picked one up at beverage warehouse. I believe it was around $6 for the 11.5oz bottle. Drank it 2 nights ago, and Holy S--t was it good. One of the best imperial stouts I've had to date!

ed5388 said:
I picked one up at beverage warehouse. I believe it was around $6 for the 11.5oz bottle. Drank it 2 nights ago, and Holy S--t was it good. One of the best imperial stouts I've had to date!

I know fool. I wanted to compare it to others lol

MrNickVT said:
I know fool. I wanted to compare it to others lol

Lol I knew you were comparing prices. I was just saying what i remember paying cause I literally just grabbed it. Lol Plus wanted to give my two cents on how awesome it was! :) BTW ISO: Duck Fat Fries. I'm having withdrawals! Let me know if you wanna pull a trade for some! Lol

ed5388 said:
Lol I knew you were comparing prices. I was just saying what i remember paying cause I literally just grabbed it. Lol Plus wanted to give my two cents on how awesome it was! :) BTW ISO: Duck Fat Fries. I'm having withdrawals! Let me know if you wanna pull a trade for some! Lol

Haha you might need your own duck fat to warm them up though!!!!

Prohibition pig!?
Those fries are pretty killer...only thing better is the Bourbon Maple Bacon icecream!! whoa now.

Johnnyhitch1 said:
Prohibition pig!?
Those fries are pretty killer...only thing better is the Bourbon Maple Bacon icecream!! whoa now.

Yea buddy! Met Nick for a few beers and he had the pleasure of watching me stuff my face with Duck Fat Fries! Seriously the best fries I've ever had! Had I looked at the damn desserts I would have gotten that ice cream!!! WTF!! Lol

ed5388 said:
Yea buddy! Met Nick for a few beers and he had the pleasure of watching me stuff my face with Duck Fat Fries! Seriously the best fries I've ever had! Had I looked at the damn desserts I would have gotten that ice cream!!! WTF!! Lol

Whoa I wish I would have saw that as well. I may have up go back just for the ice cream. Maybe a few brews too.

Whoa I wish I would have saw that as well. I may have up go back just for the ice cream. Maybe a few brews too.

First of its Maple bourbon icecream....then it melts in your mouth and your left with....CHUNKS OF SALTY BACON!!!

ARGGHHHHH!!! So effing good

Nick when I come up there we gotta have a serious session....

Cheers guys!

Johnnyhitch1 said:
First of its Maple bourbon icecream....then it melts in your mouth and your left with....CHUNKS OF SALTY BACON!!!

ARGGHHHHH!!! So effing good

Nick when I come up there we gotta have a serious session....

Cheers guys!
My apologies. Yeah for sure man. I'm always down to meet fellow members. I don't know if it can get any more serious then the session Ed, John and I put down. But I'm willing to try lol
ed5388 said:
ISO: Duck Fat Fries & Bourbon Maple Bacon Ice Cream

Hahaha hey did you make it to ten?
Sorry op for this epic thread jack!

MrNickVT said:
Hahaha hey did you make it to ten?
Sorry op for this epic thread jack!

Got 11 actually! Last day hit Trapp, Crop, Rock Art, and Hill Farmstead. Then before we got out if VT decided to hit up Harpoon for one last hoorah! Lol Was a fun trip. Hope the SWMBO let's me make it up there again soon! Lol

MrNickVT said:
Wow that's what you call a weekend!

Haha yea we definitely made the most of the 2 1/2 days we had! Glad we got to share a few brews!

Now someone hook the OP up with some Péché Mortel!!

Back