Free Sierra Nevada Tshirt!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gstrawn

Reaction score
All you gotta do is upload an outdoors picture and write a little story. Sierra nevada moving to cans. Anyone know whether they'll be exclusively cans?

all of them? doubt it, i guess its possible but its more in for outdoors and can promotion.I just did it witout a sN picture whoops? disqualified?

I posted a picture about a month ago and even though they rejected it I still got my shirt, just saying

The section Why Cans? specifically says they won't be doing away with bottles.

I was browsing the gallery and LOL'd a few times...really liked the picture of a guy wearing a DFH t-shirt holding a SN Torpedo

I like the looks of that shirt - might have to pick up some SN cans and get in on this:
sizing_chart.jpg

Oh, and it does say "no purchase necessary" - so I don't think they can reject you if there's no SN can in your photo. I think your photo could be pretty much anything and they'd have to send you a shirt.

Ive been drinking some Maui brewing company craft brews in a can. It's delicious and I could take it on the beach. Bring on the SN cans!

Looks like they ran out of shirts already, but are ordering more. Also, is it just me or did the rules change? I swear before everyone who sent a picture got a shirt (probably why they ran out) - but now each picture is reviewed by a panel and only their favorites win a shirt.

http://www.palealecan.com/home.html said:
Starting on April 6, 2012 11:59pm PST (Pacific Standard Time) through May 31, 2012 11:59 PST (Pacific Standard Time), all submissions will be entered for a chance to win a free t-shirt, while supplies last. An astute panel of Sierra Nevada judges will review all qualified submissions, and select our favorite photographs of you sharing your outdoor adventure. Just follow the three step process outlined below, and we’ll do the rest.

Yeah- I think the rules changed. Bummer too because they state as of 4/6 and I submitted mine on 4/8. I immidiately received an email stating I was getting a shirt and it may take a few days but haven't heard anything since. I swear the 'disclaimer' was not at the bottom of the web page the day I submitted and my email didn't say if I win I would get a shirt, just said they needed to make sure there was nothing offensive and then I was in.

Seems like they should have known there is a lot of love for Sierra Nevada out there and should have expected a huge turm out. Hope I get a shirt

Here's my pic. If it doesn't make the cut at least you all can check it out. He's a good dog and loves SNPA but he is a snob. He won't drink it out of a bowl, I had to pour it in a glass and then he went to town. Never seen a dog like that before but unless its in a glass like mine he won't touch it. I rarely give him any. Its actually been a few years since he last had a glass

image-2849113955.jpg

What is funny is none of (or very few of) the pics up have anything SN in them. They are just outdoor shots.

I noticed that too, and my picture of a pint of homebrew out in the sun didnt get approved

Did they tell you it was not approved or is that an assumption? I have not heard anything...

its the assumption, since i uploaded the photo on 4/5/12 but its not on the website, and i havent heard anything except for the initial email saying its been uploaded succesful. I sent them an email on friday asking but havent heard anything back yet

Has anybody who has submitted a picture in the last couple days heard anything back? I submitted mine yesterday and only got the acknowledgement email saying they received my entry.

I am wondering if the lack of activity is because the lack of T-shirts. I know they are getting more in but they may be "holding off" on posting up more pics until they have the T-shirts ready to go to save them from emails like "Where is my T-shirt?" or "Where is my T-shirt shipping/tracking info."

FWIW they have not posted ANY new pics in the last 3-4 days, I check a few times a day.

RDWHAHB it will all work out. ;)

I submitted my picture on April 5th but never even got an email back acknowledging my entry.

Also, if you read the official rules, it says that no pictures containing consumption of alcoholic beverages will be accepted. Does this mean they don't want any pictures of their beer? ONLY pictures of THEIR beer? Or does it mean that they want pictures of their but don't actually want you to drink it?

I'm confused.....

I was confused too, at first. I posted pic of me drinking a bottle of piraat-outdoors(rule breaker on beaches/parks-i know) unknowingly you had to have a SN can in it and outdoors. I jumped the gun and submitted mine before reading the "official rules" I thought mentioned you cant be holding it in your mouth(even though i seen a pic with a guy drinking one,and your not supposed to have "other brands" of beer- i did and still got a shirt-today- they probably wont submit it though.

Also, i just recieved an email from SN saying that my shirt has shipped!! I had no can or bottle in my picture that I submitted, just SWMBO and I at the beach.

Also, i just recieved an email from SN saying that my shirt has shipped!! I had no can or bottle in my picture that I submitted, just SWMBO and I at the beach.

Same here. My picture was me with the dogs in front of my buddy's cabin. No beer of any kind in the picture.

This was a pretty sweet score :ban:

My pic is on the first page. It is the Torpedo can on a log w/ dandelions behind it. Also got the "shipped" email! Woot! :mug:

Sent in my pic a couple of weeks ago, and got my shirt yesteray. I gotta say, it's a pretty sweet deal.

I received my shirt in the mail today, but my pic isn't on the website yet...hmmm.

My pic I submitted had nothing to do with Sierra Nevada. Not even beer in it. Still got a shirt. Boo yaaaa

Hey, can anybody send me a link to get that free shirt? I tried to find it on their website but had no luck. Thanks!

Back